Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Ummm, crap

So I just noticed some spelling errors in the description of my blog at the top of the page. This is embarrassing and has been fixed. I also have been going back and re-editing some of my previous post (most recently "springtime for Hitler and Night Rider" and "apparently I'm a neo-Nazi racist skin head") for flow and in rare cases for spelling errors. To be perfectly honest, I am often writing these things at hours when everyone else in my house and probably my town are asleep. I will make an effort to have fewer juvenile errors in the future. Thanks for reading anyway.

-Wintersong Tashlin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh! It's all right--you shouldn't feel obligated to tell us you'd had a whip 'round to fix your typos, either.

Everyone makes 'em, happily most of yours were fairly innocuous.

-- lwood

Elizabeth Vongvisith said...

Hey, anybody who knows you would put the typos and such down to late nights, exhaustion or some other mitigating circumstance. I did.