Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Sorry all I had no idea that would happen

So fuck. Blogger had been getting more and more obnoxious about wanting us all to switch to the new Blogger Beta, which I finally did. Unfortunately it appears that when it happened some sort of really stupid glitch sent the whole damn blog over again to people who get it fed on LiveJournal. I guess it is better that it happen now, since eventually everyone will have to switch to Beta and at least BarkingShaman isn't very old.

Really really sorry. Hope I haven't screwed anyone up.

Wintersong Tashlin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I noticed, but figured "I bet Blogger is doing something stupid with the feed" and let it slide. You're not the only RSS feed that randomly barfs like that; don't feel too bad about it.

-- lwood